Planilo (based on xNode)
A set of tools for designing AI in a visual node editor on unity. Use for:
- Behavior Trees.
- Finite State Machines.
- Implement your own AI graphs.
- A visual editor for Behavior Trees, Finite State Machines and the basis to create other types of AI tools.
- AI graphs implemented as reusable scriptable objects, same instance can be run by multiple GameObjects.
- Share data between the Scene an your Behavior Tree using Blackboard variables.
- Ready implemented examples to use as guidance.
- See highlighted nodes in runtime to understand how your AI graphs are running.
- Modularize your AI graphs and execute them as part of nodes of other AI graphs.
- See more in documentation