WakaTime Unity3d (https://unity3d.com/) plugin
Behold, this is not related to Ubuntu’s Unity.
Option 1: Quick Install Version
If this option does not work try option 2.
Option 2: Manual Installation Alternative
1. Clone the repository into your computer
# Using SSH git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:josec89/wakatime-unity.git` # Or using HTTPS git clone https://github.com/josec89/wakatime-unity.git`
2. Get the latest version of the submodules (WakaTime python client)
git submodule update --init
3. Copy the Editor folder into the root Assets folder of your project
(The Editor folder MUST be in the root of Assets)
4. Insert your API key in the WakaTime Window.
5. (Windows) If Python is not installed it will Download and Install it.
6. Work normally and it will track your time.
This project depends on the WakaTime client. If this project stops working, try to update the wakatime client located on
Editor/WakaTime/client (or reinstall this package following the instructions again).