AR Android application: use real weather data to interact with 3D assets. Assets are linked to markers: nintendo 3ds AR cards.
Download apk here.
- wind speed changes rotation speed of 3D assets
- add object to a marker, you choose the object and the marker
- click on object to move its marker relative location
- click on object to delete it
- use phone location to get current weather
- virtually change real location to change weather
- change virtual light for virtual assets to better to match daylight
- Android 4.1 (API level 16).
- Internet connection to retrieve weather data.
- Geolocation is optional, you can manually add your location.
- unity 2018 lts
- vuforia version 8.3.8
- weather api
- nintendo 3ds ar cards, 6 cards included in media folder
- 3D assets
- use wind direction to change rotation direction
- use temperature data
- use rain data to add some particle on screen