This project is developed by a team of 10 for the CZ3003 System Architecture and Analysis course in NTU.
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Design Document
- Test Cases and Test Summary
- Video Link
SoftwareGenius is a mobile-based online educational game system. This system is created to gamify and socialize teaching and learning of software engineering courses, catering for the demand of The Teaching, Learning and Pedagogy Division (TLPD) of NTU.
SoftwareGenius is a free educational mobile game which aims to teach students knowledge about software engineering. It is not only a simple educational mobile application, but also an exciting game where students can fight against enemies, exploit their territories and experience four different phases of software engineering including requirements engineering, architecture design, implementation and software testing.
- The frontend is developed using Unity
- The backend is developed using the Spring Boot framework
Instruction for Running the Program
- Download the project to your local machine
- Open Unity project in Unity
- Unity version recommendation(for the best possible compatibility) : 2019.3.2f1 If you correctly setup backend application at localhost, remember to change url variable in the file “Assets/SourceCode/Control/StaticVariable.cs” url = “http://localhost:9090/api/”
- Building Android apk package prerequisite:
- install Android SDK and JAVA JDK (recommended version JDK 11 or below);
- change url of server to your tunnel server similar to the above situation: “Assets/SourceCode/Control/StaticVariable.cs” url = YourServerLink+"/api/"
- Open JavaBackend in IntelliJ or other IDEs