With this little Ultimate Frisbee game I want to get more familiar with Unity.
04.06.2020 (#17, #18)
- Point for the player, when frisbee is caught in the endzone.
- Point for the opponent, when the frisbee touches the ground or is out of bound.
- For pausing and resuming the game
- Very basic “menu”. So far, only for resetting the score
- Possibility to quit the game
Movement Manager (#12)
- Can be accessed during game (Space key)
- Movement Manager pauses the game (frisbee stops in air, players stop moving, …)
- You can plan some paths for your players. They will start running this path when resuming the game.
- New minimap in the top-left of the screen
- Opponents are defending the frisbee, reacting on the aim of the player
- Players can be selected by clicking on them
More dynamic camera movement:
- Camera is much closer to the player, like 3rd person view
- Camera is always filming in aiming direction (rotating around frisbee)
- Camera follows frisbee very smoothly using linear interpolation
- Camera and spotlight are following the frisbee.
- Throw angle can be adjusted to throw higher or lower.
- Thrower can switch his throw hand (left/right).
- Basic aim & throw functionality.
- Player can move while not holding the frisbee.