Simple COVID-19 spread visualizer demo with Unity and echoAR.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Create a new Unity project.
- Install the echoAR Unity SDK.
- Open the sample scene under
- Set the API key in the Inspector of the echoAR game object.
- Add the 3D model from the models folder to the console.
- Add the metadata listed in the metadata.csv file.
- Overwrite the existing echoAR/CustomBehaviour.cs script with the new CustomBehaviour.cs file.
Simply press the Play button in Unity.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity and echoAR.