Tween Systems for Unity UI
This tween system is inspired from DoTween.
- All tweens are like unity components, just add the one or more to a game object and adjust the values from the inspector screen.
- Tweens can auto play when their GO became active on the scene, or they can be activated through script.
- All the values that can be changed from inspector can also be changed from script.
- There is also a virtual value tweener that allows you to tween variables like int, float, double, vector3, etc.
- Alpha (Can change the alpha of Image, SpriteRenderer, CanvasGroup),
- Color (Can change the color of Image, SpriteRenderer),
- Position (Can update position through RectTransform, Transform, Rigidbody, Rigidbody2D),
There are 11 ease type, each with in, out and InOut variants. Also there is Animation Curve which you can easily define your ease.