Simple remote work demo with Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Clone the Unity+ARFoundation with echoAR example code.
- Follow the instructions on our doumention page to set your API key.
- Add the 3D models from the models folder to the console.
- Add the metadata listed in the files inside the metadata folder.
- Overwrite the exisitng echoAR/CustomBehaviour.cs script with the new CustomBehaviour.cs file.
- Overwrite the exisitng echoAR/RemoteTransformations.cs script with the new RemoteTransformations.cs file.
Update the value of the text key associated with the speech bubble model and notice that the text in the AR scene changes automatically.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.