Covisart Motion Simulator SDK for Unity Game engine
Vehicle simulator based on a motion system developed using virtual and augmented reality technologies. System supports multi axis motion systems. This simulator allows users to use the aircraft they want in a virtual environment. Using AR technology, user can interact with virtual cockpit. Unlimited rotation system provide most realistic flight experience.
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- High Precision Motion System
- Control power situation of all connected motors.
- Calibrate motion system with one function
- Calibrate each axis one by one
- Send axis data to system on each frame
- Reset errors on motors at runtime
You can also:
- Manage joystcik inputs
- Manage VR headset data to match exact position when rotating system
- Export documents as Markdown, HTML and PDF
You can find example codes and scene one folders
We use Resharper when coding, Resharper formatting syntax is to make it as readable as possible.
Motion Simulator uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- TwinCAT 3 - eXtended Automation (XA) to control sensors and motors
- Visual Studio Professional - integrated development environment
- Angular - a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications.
- [node.js] - evented I/O for the backend
And of course Covisart Motion Simulator itself is open source with a [public repository][dill] on GitHub.
Covisart Motion Simulator requires Unity 2019 LTS to run.
For easy setup, download Unity package from release and import it.
- Write MORE Tests
- Add communication control mode