# Programming Digital Game Engines
Joe O’Regan K00203642
Zombie Apocalypse is a 3D First Person Shooter (FPS), created in Unity as part of the CA for the fouth-year Programming Digital Game Engines module of my Game Design and Development course. The game is coded in C#.
YouTube Videos and SoundCloud Audio Tracks:
- Trailer YouTube (Created as part of assignment
- Gameplay on YouTube
- Target Practice on YouTube
- Last Minute Random Bits Added on YouTube
- Original Game Audio Tracks on SoundCloud
Zombie Apocalypse Title Screens
Level 1: Security Building, Target Practice, Practice Zombies (For Testing Weapons)
Level 2: Passageways to underground laboratory
Level 3: Great hall and underground research lab
You are required to create a 3D game using Unity 2017.1.x based on the theme Shoot ‘em up
Requirements for the game are as follows
- The game must have a minimum of 1 level and a maximum of 3 levels
- Each level must last at least 1 minute
- The levels should progress in difficulty i.e. 1st level easy, 2nd level medium, 3rd level more difficult
- Each submission must include a Design Document
- A submission of 1 level will be weighted at 0.6 a submission of 2 levels will be weighted at 0.75 a submission of 3 level will be weighted at 1.0
- You may be required to demo the game to your lecturer
- The project and asset file as well as the binary release must be burned to a DVD. The lecturer will copy the DVD to his C drive and load it in to Unity to examine the project and play the game. Include a README.txt with the DVD which explains how to open and play the game in Unity
- The Design Document template is available on Moodle in the 4th year project resources section. In the Misc section describe your Unity implementation and the approach you took.
- Provide a 30 seconds to 1 minute video trailer showing actual game footage for your game.