Simple face tracking demo with Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Create a new Unity project.
- Clone the Unity-ARFoundation-echoAR sample code.
- Open the sample scence under
- Set the API key in the
echoAR.csscript inside the
echoAR\echoAR.prefabusing the the Inspector.
- Add the 3D model from the models folder to the console.
- Add the metadata listed in the metadata.csv file.
- Overwrite the exisitng echoAR/RemoteTransformations.cs script with the new RemoteTransformations.cs file.
Build & Run
- Build and run the AR application. Verify that the
AR Foundation\Scenes\FaceTracking\FacePosescene is ticked in the
Scenes in Buildlist and click
Build And Run.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity and echoAR.