A collection of hand-tracking essentials that utilize and extend MRTK and Oculus SDKs, including:
- Hand pose recording and detection
- Spatial interfaces and hand menus
- Hand-object interactions
- Implementation examples
To dive straight into the codebase, please see: Assets/Handbox/Scripts/
This project comes with a variety of implementation examples that showcase the core functionalities of Handbox, including:
- Object Placement & Manipulation
- Pushable Grid Surface Interfaces
- Custom Hand Gestures
- Interactable Surveys
How do I open the example projects?
- Clone or download the repo:
git clone https://github.com/WuchiOnline/Handbox
- Open your Unity Hub.
- Press Add and select the repo’s folder location.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to switch your Platform to Android in Build Settings.
- Explore the example scenes, located in the Handbox/Examples folder.
- Unity 2019.4.0f1
- Oculus Integration 17.0
- Microsoft Mixed Reality Toolkit 2.4.0
- MRTK-Quest 1.0.1
This project natively supports Oculus Quest headsets.
Additional configuration is required for HoloLens and other standalone XR headsets.
Handbox is licensed under the MIT License.