Demo that image tracks 3D Models with Unity, VisionLib, and echoAR.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Download and install the VisionLib SDK in a new Unity project.
- Follow the instructions on our doumention page to set your API key.
- Add the apartment model to the console setting the clouds image from the assets folder.
- Overwrite the existing _echoAR/CustomBehavior.cs script with the new CustomBehavior file.
- Set up a Poster Tracking scene using VisionLib’s instructions, using posterTrackingSample.vl and ScriptTest.cs in the Scripts folder instead of TutorialPosterTracker.vl and Tutorial.cs.
- Tag the VLCamera Object as MainCamera in your scene.
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.