Quick Scene Switcher for Unity
A Unity tool for quickly switching between scenes without having to go through folders.
- Open the package manager
- Click the + and choose Add package from git URL
- Paste this URL: https://github.com/Kelvin-CD/Quick-Scene-Switcher.git#upm
- Wait for unity to install the package
If your unity version doesn’t have the option to Add package from git URL you can still add the package dependence manually:
- Go to YourProject/Packages and open manifest.json
- Add this dependency:
- Save the file, go back into unity and wait for it to install the package
To open the tool, click on the window tab inside unity and choose Quick Scene Switcher.
To add scenes you have to enter EditMode.
Then just click on Add Scene, and drag and drop a scene asset on to the slot.
You can choose the color of each button by using the color pickers on the right.
That’s it, have fun!