My personal project for the course Mobile Device Application Development (SE346)
- FoxTale is a funny 2D mobile platformer game made with Unity with simple but eye-catching graphics.
- The main character of the game is Foxy, a brave little fox making an adventure to defeat all the evils that are dominating its home forest.
|Type of enemy||Healths||Behavior|
|Frog||1||Jumps left/ right|
|Eagle||1||Flies around and suddenly swoops down to attack|
|Tank Boss||5||Moves left/ right and fires bullet; Drops mines on being hit; Fires more bullets and drops more mines when its remaining healths is low|
|Type of item||Meaning|
|Gem||Serves as a game record value; Can be used to purchase items in future version|
|Cherry||Regains Foxy’s healths|
How to play
- Defeat an enemy by jumping on its head.
- Don’t forget to collect gems and cherries on the way.
- Keep a strict eye on annoying spikes, boss’ bullets and mines.
|Type of scene||Behavior||Meaning|
|Selecting levels||Swipe (Left, Right, Down, Up)||Make Foxy move around|
|Selecting levels||Double tap||Select a level|
||Make Foxy jump (Press twice for double jump)|
||Make Foxy move left and right|