A multiplayer Tic-Tac-Toe demo created with Unity, AR Foundation, and echoAR.
Don’t have an API key? Make sure to register for FREE at echoAR.
- Clone this project and open in Unity
- Set your echoAR API key in the echoAR prefab
- Add the models from the models folder to the echoAR console
- Add the corresponding metadata from the metadata folder to the model on the echoAR console
- Update the following variables in CustomBehaviour.cs:
- Build and run the AR application.
- Build two instances of the game, one instance with
string playerName = "o"and another instance with
string playerName = "x"to simulate multiplayer
Refer to our documentation to learn more about how to use Unity and echoAR.