Runtime Unity Editor / Debugging Tools
In-game inspector, editor and interactive console for applications made with Unity3D game engine. It’s designed for debugging and modding Unity games.
- Works on most Unity games supported by BepInEx
- GameObject and component browser
- Object inspector that allows modifying values of objects in real time
- REPL C# console
- All parts are integrated together (e.g. REPL console can access inspected object, inspector can focus objects on GameObject list, etc.)
How to use
- This is a BepInEx plugin. It requires BepInEx v4 or later. Grab it from here and follow installation instructions.
- Download the latest build from the Releases page.
- To install place the .dll in the BepInEx directory inside your game directory.
- To turn on press the F12 key when in-game. A window should appear on top of the game. If it doesn’t appear, check logs for errors.
You can support development of my plugins through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco