MagicaVoxel for Unity 2017
The VOXFileLoader is a .vox reader to convert the .vox file from MagicaVoxel to static GameObject and Prefab with optimized obj file.
How to use:
- Download a zip archive from the github page
- Un-zip the archive
- Copy the VOXFileLoader folder to Assets folder
- Open Window -> Tools -> Cubizer -> show VOXFileLoader inspector
- Select .vox file in the project view
- Click ‘Create Prefab from .vox file’ button, you’ll get a prefab and obj file from project view
- Voxel file import for MagicalVoxel
- Mesh Optimization
- Level of detail
- Unity 2017.2.0 or higher
- Reach me via Twitter: @Rui.
Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Ray-MMD Developers. All rights reserved. https://github.com/ray-cast/UnityVOXFileImport Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRIAN PAUL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Meshing in a Minecraft Game [link]