Welcome to Toony Standard, a toon shader with some standard elements built mainly for VRChat!
- Toon shading with custom ramps.
- (NEW) Possibility to use standard like diffuse for more pbr related stuff.
- Rim light and emissive rim light.
- Support for both metallic and specular workflows, with the possibility to substitute the specular probe with your own matcap or cubemap, or to have it as a fallback.
- Anisotropic highlights.
- (NEW) Anisotropic reflections.
- Possibility to stylize highlights.
- Detail mapping.
- (NEW) Subsurface scattering.
- (NEW) Outlines.
- (NEW) Stenciling options for advanced users.
- (NEW) Support for directional and non directional lighmaps for worlds.
- Fully custom inspector made to make your life as easy as possible.
- Different levels of inspector with different feature sets based on the end user experience with unity.
- (NEW) Integrated tools for generating ramp textures and packing multiple masks.
- (NEW) Automatically removes unwanted shader keywords.
- Different styles for your inspector.
- Auto updater.
(to modify some of these options you can go to the settings window on “window/Toony Standard/setting”)
Even if directly downloading the zip should work fine, i suggest you to download the shader from the release page, this is to be sure to have it installed in an easy to find path, and also cause i tend to add some starting matcap textures and toon ramps into the unity package that are not available from the github auto generated zip.