Shazam! Big thanks to Louis Hong for adding UnityList to Unity subreddit, which brought us enough motivation to continue working on the next big update.
Brought back the old style latest page, which shows all latest added projects from the past two days.
That list also includes several additional features which weren’t present in old unity’s page.
Features such as:
- Green colored projects represent sources that contain minimal amount of additional information about itself
- If the project contains any images or not
- Crawler status that shows how many new projects were added recently with a nice graph.
- We’ve moved all latest projects to the landing page, to make it a bit more useful.
- Improved mobile version, made the input field look like a real inputfield and the button like a real button.
- Plenty of things improved here, one of the biggest difference would be the new lovely comissioned thumbnails designed by Andreea Mica
- Pagination is gone, this means that sharing a specific page is no longer possible but you can now have one huge endless list that you can browse through.
- Mobile version looks much better on small devices.
- Compact list view
- Image icon added to show if a project contains images
- Colors changed
- Description font reduced and made lighter
- Strange scrollbar bug fixed on Chrome
- Fixed kerning issue with the Logo
- Autocomplete bug fixed where it would appear behind the results
- Reveal popup menu animations fixed
- Various small visual inconsistency fixes
- Thumbnails no longer have extreme full-width stretch, just a small stretch
- Icon adjustments
- Margins and paddings adjustments
- Various bug fixes
- Only show collections that have at least 2 entries instead of 1
- Removing entries from edit collection bug fixed
- Google’s cached pages will no longer return 404s ( This possibly also fixes cloudflare’s offline cached pages )
- SEO improvements
- Old urls leading to old unitylist will now disappear from google
- Turns out default page descriptions were completely ignored, but not anymore!
- Use twitter instead.
- Submit your project
- old.unitylist.com has been shut down, goodbye old friend
Thanks Micheal Lanham for featuring UnityList in his book Augmented Reality Game Development